» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.6.4RC2 Released
|FUDforum 2.6.4RC2 Released [message #18724]
||Fri, 04 June 2004 09:21
A fairly small release as far as releases go. If all goes well the final 2.6.4 should be out next week.|
- Fixed unlikely query failure on userinfo page.
- Fixed PostgreSQL query failure.
- Improve PHP settings inside .htaccess
- Added missing session id & sequence to thread rating in tree view.
- Fixed possible query failure when the forum automatically removes multiple unapproved users.
- Do not display e-mail by default for users created from NNTP or mailing list.
- Determine registration date of users imported via NNTP/Mailing List through the time of their first message.
- Better multi-part e-mail handling.
Sporum to FUDforum conversion script was added.
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Sun Nov 17 15:56:34 EST 2019
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00589 seconds