» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.6.5RC2 Released
|FUDforum 2.6.5RC2 Released [message #19274]
||Tue, 06 July 2004 09:16
Another small bug fix release, that should hopefuly put is in a position to release the 2.6.5 final next week.|
- Implemented smiley cache, and improved the replacement speed.
- Updated German Help/FAQ.
- Fixed a bug resulting in a loss of some account values.
- Optimize icon display code.
- Added [del] tag.
- Fixed incorrect file paths inside message compactor.
- Fixed incorrect variable names in French & Italian translations.
- Eliminate separate log for failed handling of file attachments.
- Make sure nntp & mailing list script do not need the sessions file.
- Fixed a theme compiler bug when a variable is immidiately followed by a '.'.
- Moved dates formats out of msg files into common date format holder.
- For messages imported from nttp & mailing list convert foreign charset into the forum's charset whenever possible.
- Fixed possible error on split & merge thread pages where non-name forums are available.
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Wed Jan 17 09:40:08 EST 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00581 seconds