» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.6.9RC2 Released
|FUDforum 2.6.9RC2 Released [message #21606]
||Mon, 06 December 2004 12:42
The 2nd and hopefully the final RC of the 2.6.9 release is out.|
This release introduces a number of database related optimizations and allows enabling of MySQL 4.1 tuning options for even greater performance. (I am still reviewing sub-query support). The other big change in this release is the dropping of dependency on the PDF extension for PDF generation. Instead a bundled (customized) FPDF library (freeware) is used for this purpose. I've also takes this time to improve the generated PDFs.
Aside from those the release includes the usuall amount of fixes.
- Changed PDF generation to use bundled FDPF library.
- Fixed template path in template editor.
- Fixed [quote] tag transformation to plain text when submitting forum message to mailing list or NNTP.
- Fixed category display in certain conditions.
- On reported page make sure that moderators see edit/delete buttons.
- Fixed view rebuilding in PostgreSQL.
- Do not use temporary tables for message display unless topic has >250 messages inside it.
- Fixed a bug with marking the forum read and optimize the process of making a forum read.
- Don't forget to remove obsolete templates from default theme, even if it is not enabled.
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Sun Mar 18 19:14:19 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01645 seconds