FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » FUDforum in eGroupWare » Installing FudForum in egourpware
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Installing FudForum in egourpware [message #23033] Mon, 28 February 2005 03:05 Go to next message
hickj is currently offline  hickj   Australia
Hi.

I have egroupware running on my PC, and am trying to get it functional for network use. However (I have limited knowledge of any of this stuff) I cannot get fudforum to work. The message I originally got was:

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /outside/webserver/docroot\ (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in C:\Program Files\egroupware-1.0.00.006\egroupware\phpgwapi\inc\class.vfs_sql.inc.php on line 2715

I imagine that was because the forum was not setup at all.

I went to the egroupware setup, uninstalled and then reinstalled fudforum. Here is the response.

App install/remove/upgrade:
Database error: Invalid SQL: ALTER TABLE phpgw_fud_thread_view CHANGE pos pos INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT
mysql Error: 1075 (Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key)

Function: schema_proc::query / include / setup_process::default_records
Warning: mkdir(C:\Program Files\egroupware-1.0.00.006\egroupware\fudforum/3814588639): Permission denied in C:\Program Files\egroupware-1.0.00.006\egroupware\fudforum\setup\default_records.inc.p hp on line 114
ERROR: Failed to create C:\Program Files\egroupware-1.0.00.006\egroupware\fudforum/3814588639, please create this directory manually and chmod it 777
FUDforum 2.6.0 equivalent tables installed, unless there are errors printed above.
FUDforum 2.6.0 equivalent Translations Added.

Now fudforum doesn't appear on my site, nor in the admin controls, despit it appearing installed on the setup screen.

If anyone could give me a basic howto on installing fudforum on a locally run egroupware site and where I have been going wrong, I would very much appreciate it.
Re: Installing FudForum in egourpware [message #23086 is a reply to message #23033] Thu, 03 March 2005 21:22 Go to previous message
tizz is currently offline  tizz   United States
Been waiting for the latest FF to become operational in eGW 1.*6.

See:

http://fudforum.org/forum/index.php?t=rview&goto=22639

I doubt that you are doing anything wrong, it just that FF in that release of eGW is not working very well. Confused

Regards
-Dean
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: ERROR: Post flood triggered
Next Topic: How to import messages from mailing lists
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun May 19 00:35:19 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02478 seconds