FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » Forum demo
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Forum demo [message #23714] Sun, 27 March 2005 11:19 Go to next message
Anonymous   United Kingdom
This is probably the wrong place to ask, but could we have a demo forum please. Some of the other major competitors do including eGroupWare which uses your software. It allows people to have full control over the forum, without having to download or install it first. All you need is a cron job to reset the forum settings at a set time each day, say 12am which is less distruptive.
Re: Forum demo [message #23845 is a reply to message #23714] Thu, 31 March 2005 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous   Denmark
when I enter danish special character like æøå ÆØÅ php seams to break, with an FATAL ERROR: system has ran out of disk space.
wonder if this demo does the same ?
Re: Forum demo [message #23850 is a reply to message #23845] Fri, 01 April 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous   United Kingdom
Anonymous wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 16:01

when I enter danish special character like æøå ÆØÅ php seams to break, with an FATAL ERROR: system has ran out of disk space.

This is a live forum, not a demo.
Re: Forum demo [message #24334 is a reply to message #23845] Sun, 24 April 2005 17:35 Go to previous message
Anonymous   Switzerland
Anonymous wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 16:01

system has ran out of disk space
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: A good mod idea
Next Topic: groupmanagement : Show Admins/Moderators
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 19:16:25 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02017 seconds