» FUDforum Development
» FUDforum 3.0+
» FUDforum 2.0RC1
|FUDforum 2.0RC1 [message #2801]
||Mon, 27 May 2002 13:26
The 1st RC1 for the 2.0 Stable Release has been released.|
The following changes were made since the 1.9.9 release:
- Replace all instances of time with __REQUEST_TIMESTAMP__
- Replace some 'security minded' global variables with defines
- Change file permissions of the forum's file to be a lot more secure
- Renamed VIEW permission to READ
- Fixed a bug which caused session to be lost when deleting a forum
- make install_safe.php unlink itself when the finished link is clicked on
- Fixed forum icon URLs
- Moved the disable smilies checkbox on the poll form.
- Added a better IP handler for sessions, X_FORWARDED_FOR is now used for the session hash.
- Fix conversion scripts
- Created 1.9.9 to 1.9.9+ forum conversion script
- Wrote extensive documentation for the forum aimed toward explaining the FUDforum administration process.
FUDforum Core Developer
[Updated on: Thu, 30 May 2002 12:48]
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Tue Dec 11 16:10:09 EST 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00614 seconds