» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.6.13RC1 Released
|FUDforum 2.6.13RC1 Released [message #24309]
||Fri, 22 April 2005 09:35
Here goes the 1st pre-release of FUDforum 2.6.13. The focus of this release has been stabilization of the code and fine tuning of the previously added features.|
- If .htaccess is to be obeyed, make sure $_SERVER is created.
- When merging topics port the read statuses and notifications from source topics.
- Don't raise notices during charset conversion.
- Fixed decoding of messages to plain text for NNTP/Mailing list post backs.
- Many fixes to nested category display on the front page.
- Improvements to the captcha code generation.
- Fixed adding users to primary groups during consistency check.
- Fixed changing of user logins via admin interface.
- Corrected building of FUDforum zip archives (install/upgrade).
- Better handling of SQL server version detection (PostgreSQL 8.0).
- Fixes to pager generation in PATH_INFO theme.
- Fixed rebuild of primary PATH_INFO theme during upgrading.
- Fixed bugs that caused HTML entities to appear in bookmark titles in the PDFs.
- Added missing URL session id to PDF generation links.
- Added explanation to message/attachment pruning admin control panel, that better explain the operation.
- Added option to allow disabling of welcome emails sent on registration.
- Make SMTP errors be more verbose.
- Fixed poll displaying in HTML emails.
- IPB conversion script fixes to prevent query failures on invalid data.
- Workaround for bug on win32 with temporary file names, this caused problems for avatar uploads in user profiles.
- Added "how do post messages' FAQ entry.
- Improved text of "invalid reset key" to mention the possibility of email client automatically opening the URL internally.
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Mon Jun 18 20:57:11 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00565 seconds