FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » FUDforum in eGroupWare » FUDforum in Egroupware documentation contributions
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
FUDforum in Egroupware documentation contributions [message #25778] Tue, 21 June 2005 07:10
edwin is currently offline  edwin   United States
This thread is intended to house our FUDforum community contributions to documentation of the FUDforum in Egroupware module. I've don't have much experience with documentation, so I will count on everyone here for help. To start the conversation here are some areas that would benefit from our input:

• FUDforum module setup - The existing instructions are very basic. We could simplify them for novices.
  • FUDfprum in Egroupware FAQ - We could take the best solutions from this subforum and compile them in a faq
  • Best Practices - This is where we can put together tips on getting the most from FUDforum

For those of us who don't have much in the way of coding skills, or who don't have the time to contribute them to FUDforum, this gives us the opportunity to show our appreciation for all the hard work the developers have put into this project.

---

FAQ

I have session information when "url" FUDcode is used.
disable sessions trans_sid ini option.

[Updated on: Tue, 21 June 2005 11:55]

Report message to a moderator

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Insufficient Privileges errors
Next Topic: Error 403 trying to access admin console
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:18:21 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02809 seconds