» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.6.14RC2 Released
|FUDforum 2.6.14RC2 Released [message #25991]
||Tue, 28 June 2005 11:31
The 2nd release candidate for 2.6.14 is now out, aside from a number of bug fixes few important developments were done as well. |
1) FUDforum can now make use of PDO Database driver for PHP 5.0/5.1 with support for MySQL,PostgreSQL and SQLite backends.
2) FUDforum can now be installed on systems running PHP 5.1, the few BC changes introduced by this release are now being accommodated.
3) The temporary table usage is now optional, which means forum install no longer requires this permission to be available.
- Properly recognize permanent bans on ban list admin control panel.
- thread_view table is now forced to MyISAM for MySQL.
- Improved non-tagged email parser in FUDcode.
- Fixed E_NOTICE on empty headers on e-mail import.
- Improved slow reply match for NNTP/Maillist import.
- Eliminate the need for db_count().
- Installer/Upgrade script now support HALT parser feature of PHP 5.1
- Better handling of URLs being sent to mailing lists.
- Prevent wrapping of the user control panel.
- Fixed message approving by consistency checker.
- Updated textbox resize images.
- Fixed message compactor.
- Forum datadump/import has been significantly optimized and simplified.
- If caching headers provided by the browser, send 304 instead of the content.
- Handle situations where database prefix on MySQL contains uppercase characters.
- Fix warning when checking table type in older MySQL versions.
- When checking temporary bans, properly expire them.
- Added missing search permission check for forum/category select box on the search page.
- Show location of custom word list for the spell checker on admin control panel.
- Various optimizations to the consistency checker.
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Tue Dec 11 15:19:37 EST 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00634 seconds