FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » Database discussions » what about 5.0?
Show: Today's Messages :: Unread Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
| Subscribe to topic | Bookmark topic 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
what about 5.0? [message #26059] Sun, 03 July 2005 13:09 Go to next message
onlyjazz is currently offline  onlyjazz   Israel
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
anyone biting on 5.0?

Danny Lieberman
www.software.co.il

[Updated on: Sun, 03 July 2005 13:12]

Report message to a moderator

Re: what about 5.0? [message #26412 is a reply to message #26059] Wed, 20 July 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joeyb is currently offline  joeyb   United States
add to buddy list
Well, how can i start off....no where to start specifically.
except with a script.
I am working with PHPPROMEMBERS script.
i have everything installed. PHP mysql, all permissioning set.
Platform winxp sp1, 3.2 ghz, 1.5gig ddr2. blah blah.
anyways, SQL 5.0 and PHP is installed. i can run the script. but i am getting this error once i load the any file from the script.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\phppromembers\insert.php on line 114

I am lost. i have been toying with everything for days now. I am super stumped. I have configures the php.ini file. in %systemroot% and downloaded every php/sql extension and set the variables in the php.ini file. removed the <B>;</B> marks from the extensions list. nothing. I am pulling my hair out. I even got the script to load a little and it showed the login box but with a bunch of errors all on the page. saying cannot load headers, session allready loaded.
ANY IDEAS!! please help! i will build you a free webpage.
but, i guess if you can help me do this, you do your own webpages! hah!
anything , THANKS IN ADVANCE!

JOEYB
Re: what about 5.0? [message #26420 is a reply to message #26412] Thu, 21 July 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
add to buddy list
By looking @ the error it seems like mysql extension has not been loaded.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: what about 5.0? [message #26428 is a reply to message #26420] Thu, 21 July 2005 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add to buddy list
Thanks for your quick reply!

maybe you can take a look at this one??? i figured out the last one... (I think?) or trial and error .. lmao.
-=-- this is the error i get on the page.. Some content shows... but not the header and footer....

Warning: main(/phpProMembers/templates/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\phpadmin\phppromembers\login.php on line 17

Warning: main(/phpProMembers/templates/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\phpadmin\phppromembers\login.php on line 17

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/phpProMembers/templates/header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php4\includes\pear') in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\phpadmin\phppromembers\login.php on line 17

Thanks in advance!

Joeyb
Re: what about 5.0? [message #26429 is a reply to message #26428] Thu, 21 July 2005 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
add to buddy list
Looks like it is trying to open a file in the wrong directory. The script login.php seems to be trying to access /phpProMembers/templates/header.php which on Win32 resolves to c:/phpProMembers/templates/header.php .

I suspect this is because in the application settings you've entered the web root instead of the disk path.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: what about 5.0? [message #26430 is a reply to message #26059] Thu, 21 July 2005 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add to buddy list
WOW!!!

You are an angel from HEAVEN.!!!!

somethings seem so dark and gloomy, and then you came along.

some times i can be such a DUMB A** and cant think outside the box... the simple things i overlook sometimes!!!

Thanks a MILLION!

JoeyB
until next time... ill probably be back in a few mins.
lmao.
Re: what about 5.0? [message #26431 is a reply to message #26059] Thu, 21 July 2005 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add to buddy list
Ouch. I should have bit my tongue!!! i dont understand! why am i getting all these errors? if one page works and they are on an include and one source template works off another.........(damn!)

ANy ideas?
-==-=--==-
Warning: mail(): Failed to connect to mailserver at "mail.tiuma.com" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\phpadmin\phppromembers\process_form.php on line 216

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\inetpub\wwwroot\phpadmin\phppromembers\process_form.php:216) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\phpadmin\phppromembers\process_form.php on line 218

Thanks ALot!
JoeyB
Re: what about 5.0? [message #26432 is a reply to message #26431] Thu, 21 July 2005 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
add to buddy list
The error says it all, the code tries to send an e-mail, but fails doing so because it cannot connect on port 25 to indicated the mail server.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: what about 5.0? [message #26433 is a reply to message #26059] Thu, 21 July 2005 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add to buddy list
yeppers...sorry wrong one.

THIS IS THE ONE ----->

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\inetpub\wwwroot\phpadmin\phppromembers\process_form.php:216) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\phpadmin\phppromembers\process_form.php on line 218

'QUOTE OF THE DAY---"long hours on the computer non-stop causes brain melt-down" LMAO

JOEYB
Re: what about 5.0? [message #26441 is a reply to message #26433] Thu, 21 July 2005 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
add to buddy list
some output was generated prior to call to header() function.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: what about 5.0? [message #26450 is a reply to message #26059] Thu, 21 July 2005 18:17 Go to previous message
add to buddy list
aye! thx... i think i see what it is....

EH... allmost done. Now im just getting Access denied from the script.... on member areas...

joeyb

we are building quite a thread here... lol -- my first one..

[Updated on: Thu, 21 July 2005 18:18]

Report message to a moderator

Quick Reply
Formatting Tools:   
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic: PHP MySQL error. Failed to open stream...
Next Topic: Profile setting adjustments for mailing-list-only users
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 10:44:19 EDT 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00741 seconds