FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » Test Forum » Can I create a new link?... or change the Home link to go to my web page?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Can I create a new link?... or change the Home link to go to my web page? [message #27593] Wed, 14 September 2005 13:16 Go to next message
Anonymous   United States
I want to use my web page as an entry point to the FUDforum and when users wish to go back to my page after using the forum I'd like to have a button that links them back. Is this possible? How would I do that?

Any help you can provide is welcome.

Thanks,
BB
Re: Can I create a new link?... or change the Home link to go to my web page? [message #27595 is a reply to message #27593] Wed, 14 September 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
You can do that by adding "return back to site" button into header.tmpl template.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Can I create a new link?... or change the Home link to go to my web page? [message #27598 is a reply to message #27595] Wed, 14 September 2005 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where does the header.tmpl file reside?
Re: Can I create a new link?... or change the Home link to go to my web page? [message #27599 is a reply to message #27595] Wed, 14 September 2005 16:14 Go to previous message
FOUND IT!! Thanks so much for all your help! Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: hey guys
Next Topic: test del
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu May 16 05:54:25 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02639 seconds