» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.7.3RC3 Released
|FUDforum 2.7.3RC3 Released [message #28329]
||Tue, 18 October 2005 11:16
A surprising number of small enchantments were added since RC2, so rather then going with the final right away I thought another release candidate is in order.|
The main fix of note, is the handling of locking in PostgreSQL, which got broken in RC2 and is now fixed.
- Updated Korean and Japanese translations.
- Fixed ignoring of override on the admin mass-mail control panel.
- Changed error logging format to be plain-text rather then base64.
- Allow mass-email control panel to send messages via private messages.
- Made PostgreSQL duplicate key check locale safe.
- When sending PM based on a message, use message subject as the pre-set PM subject.
- Use INCLUDE setting rather the DATA_DIR/include.
- Fixed phpBB2 conversion script to work with PostgreSQL.
- Fixed PostgreSQL lock handling.
- Fixed redirection when editing message pending moderator approval.
- Use full links for smileys in the RDF feed.
- Unify handling of icon selection for admin control panels.
- When replying to PM, return the user to previously viewed page if possible.
- When deleting private messages, return user back to the folder they came from.
- Fixed a bug that allows empty categories to appear on the forum selection list.
- Fixed possible forum error message on login.
- Show forum/category path of reported messages.
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Wed Apr 25 14:11:50 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00649 seconds