» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.7.3 Released
|FUDforum 2.7.3 Released [message #28511]
||Thu, 27 October 2005 09:21
After an extensive period of testing the 2.7.3 final release is now available for download, all FUDforum users are advised to upgrade to this release, that integrates a fair number of bug fixes and feature improvements. For the most part 2.7.3 final is identical to 2.7.3RC3 with a few very minor changes listed below:|
- Rework emoticon display popup.
- Decode HTML entities in message subjects.
- Do not restrict length of error messages.
- ESMTP compatibility changes in FUD's SMTP wrapper.
- When using FUDforum's SMTP gateway allow admin to choose the SMTP port on which to connect.
- Added Indonesian translation.
- Fixed a bug with topic sorting in phpBB2 conversion script.
- Do not display e-mail address of user's created by the admin by default.
- Make thread navigation next/prev links be aware of moved topics.
- Additional patch to redirect the user to same folder as the one they were in after message removal.
- Fixed add to buddy list link.
- Fixed poll option count update on option removal.
- Allow customization of the whois server used for IP information analysis.
- Added missing line to admdump.php necessary for CLI runs.
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Thu Dec 13 10:39:44 EST 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00625 seconds