FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Translations » Spanish translation
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Spanish translation [message #29666] Mon, 09 January 2006 02:22 Go to next message
omgs is currently offline  omgs   Spain
Hi.

I attach here the spanish translation for 2.7.3. I'll try harder in the next days for if there are bugs.
  • Attachment: msg.zip
    (Size: 19.55KB, Downloaded 2159 times)
Re: Spanish translation [message #29676 is a reply to message #29666] Mon, 09 January 2006 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Translation was updated, thanks.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Spanish translation (updated) [message #34807 is a reply to message #29666] Sat, 18 November 2006 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dardhal is currently offline  dardhal   Spain
I have updated the spanish FUDforum translation to current 2.7.6 version from the official tarball. I did some string translations on the "spanish/msg" as well as some minor corrections to currently translated strings (some rewording, some typos, and a few changes here and there).

But the most important change is the translation of the help files under "spanish/help/". The four ".hlp" files are completely translated to spanish and after some review, seem mostly correct. They are included, along the updated "spanish/msg", in the attached tar.gz file.
Re: Spanish translation (updated) [message #34824 is a reply to message #34807] Sun, 19 November 2006 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Translation was updated and the help files were added. Thanks.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Spanish translation [message #34828 is a reply to message #29676] Sun, 19 November 2006 21:59 Go to previous message
dardhal is currently offline  dardhal   Spain
Excuse me if this a FAQ, but while I can see my last message and your (Ilia) reply ACK'ing it in my "own messages" from my profile, I can't see those two messages in this very thread, where I posted my message. Am I missing something?

Oh, never mind. It seems to be some weird caching problem at my end. For whatever reason I was still seeing the cached version of the page from before my submission, while the rest of the pages where generated and sent to my browser on the fly.

Sorry for the noise.

[Updated on: Sun, 19 November 2006 22:02]

Report message to a moderator

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Help me about persian translation
Next Topic: Catalan translation
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 10:32:39 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02745 seconds