FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » new instance - pictures problem
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
new instance - pictures problem [message #30160] Wed, 08 February 2006 05:56 Go to next message
remek is currently offline  remek   Poland
Hi,
Today I moved my forum from one location to another one. I made a DB backup and then change only parameters in GLOBALS.php in new location. Forum works fine, however pictures (attachments) which was direct enclosed into the posts don't appear. You can see only text like index.php?t=getfile&id=312&private=0 but no picture is displayed. When I, as moderator, go into this post to edit them and only post them again pictures come up again. How to avoid this problem?
eg. you can see it here http://jerkbait.pl/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=125 - first post.

Best regards
Remek
Re: new instance - pictures problem [message #30169 is a reply to message #30160] Wed, 08 February 2006 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
You need to update the msg table and update attachment cache to reflect the new URLs.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: new instance - pictures problem [message #30171 is a reply to message #30169] Wed, 08 February 2006 23:34 Go to previous message
remek is currently offline  remek   Poland
Hi,
I managed to repair this updating attachment table in DB (location of file was incorrect - folders). Thanks, anyway!

Best regards
Remek
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: How Do I Create An Intergrated Email List AND Forum?
Next Topic: templates fonction
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 14:56:00 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02356 seconds