| Re: Error message: "FUDforum only supports mysql or pgsql !!!" [message #30197 is a reply to message #30185]
||Fri, 10 February 2006 16:45
Okay, I've tried to do this thing again... here are the steps I've taken so far:|
- deleted fudforum using egroupware's admin application page
- rm -rf /egroupware/fudforum
- rm -rf /out/fudforum
- mkdir /out/fudforum
- chown www:admin /out/fudforum
- chmod 777 /out/fudforum
- un-tar'd the contrib package from eGroupWare-contrib-1.2RC6-2.tar.gz
- moved the fudforum dir from the contrib tarball to /egroupware
- chmod -R 777 /egroupware/fudforum
- chown -R www:admin /egroupware/fudforum
- Dropped all the tables from egroupware's DB in mysql
- went to egroupware setup and reinstalled fudforum with no problem
Now, when I look in the mysql DB, all of the phpgw_fud_% tables are there, but when I attempt to access fudforum's "site configuration," I get the following error:
The requested URL /egroupware/fudforum/2698251065/adm/admglobal.php was not found on this server.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at
Sure enough, only index.php exists under "/egroupware/fudforum/2698251065/". I also get the following message in my error_log:
File does not exist: /Library/WebServer/Documents/egroupware/fudforum/2698251065/adm/admglobal.p hp
If I navigate to /egroupware/fudforum/2698251065/index.php, I get the following error message:
FUDforum only supports mysql or pgsql !!!
However, now when I browse /egroupware/fudforum/2698251065/, all of the files are now there. Then, when I go back to the admin page and click on fudforum's site configuration, it navigates to egroupware/fudforum/2698251065/adm/admglobal.php and gives me the same FUDforum only supports mysql or pgsql !!!
Anyone experience this problem?