FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » I installed a new forum... can't restore from datadump!
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
I installed a new forum... can't restore from datadump! [message #30901] Mon, 20 March 2006 14:26 Go to next message
thebugnut is currently offline  thebugnut   Canada
I installed FUDforum 2.6.15, running OSX Server 10.3.9

I was running 2.6.13 and have 2 datadumps from that version. I want to restore my old forums and users from the old forum I had installed on my other hard drive.

When I try to import from the datadump I get an error that says the user I am curently using does not exist in the datadump and then when it says the import in complete the newly installed forum no longer runs. I have to re-install and start again.

What is the issue I am having? How can I get old my old data (mainly the users) back into the newly installed FUDforum?

Re: I installed a new forum... can't restore from datadump! [message #30909 is a reply to message #30901] Mon, 20 March 2006 15:46 Go to previous message
thebugnut is currently offline  thebugnut   Canada
I solved my issue though another thread.

Now I ned to know what happened to all he images that were posted in the old forum. They seem to have gone missing.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: issue installing...
Next Topic: Convert from Woltlab2 to FUDforum
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 16:01:59 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02495 seconds