FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » QuickReply
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
QuickReply [message #31401] Thu, 20 April 2006 21:49 Go to next message
djechelon is currently offline  djechelon   Italy
Hi,
I would like to propose the implementation of the QuickReply feature in FUDforum.
This topic has already been proposed elsewhere in this Forum by another user.
Basing on his idea, I have been developing a good quality QuickReply that makes FUDforum easy to use for whose who like products such as Invision.

I make use of the image that is provided in the other topic as button, and most of its code is based on that. I created a new template entry for FUDcode Lite bar, and added a Preview button that is useful to access the full controls and the smiles.
I have solved the signature problem of the other implementation. In fact, I do follow the default user settings instead of not showing the sig at all.

If you are interested in this mod tell me and I'll prepare the installation steps. Then we'll be able to translate the QuickReply button to other languages.
Try it on http://www.kamelot.webcust.prq.se

[Updated on: Thu, 20 April 2006 22:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: QuickReply [message #31560 is a reply to message #31401] Sun, 07 May 2006 14:16 Go to previous message
JamesS is currently offline  JamesS   United States
Good work. I had planned to implement most of what you have done, but haven't had any time to do so. I also wanted to make the reply button be associated with each individual post.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: recognise google (/other) rather than having zillions of anon users
Next Topic: Grand moderator?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 19:15:25 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02776 seconds