FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » Anonymous postings
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Anonymous postings [message #3875] Mon, 08 July 2002 15:58 Go to next message
Anonymous   United States
I am trying to get new members on my board. Can I make one general discussion forum with limits. No responses from others and only 20 words? I have lots of readers and they constantly "tell" me what they would love to post but..........who knows? My web site is about town politics, so most members are creative names. I want people to get a taste and maybe they will just become members out of frustration. Maybe I can make it a limited time.

Re: Anonymous postings [message #3876 is a reply to message #3875] Mon, 08 July 2002 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
I am not sure I understand what you are trying to do.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Anonymous postings [message #3879 is a reply to message #3876] Mon, 08 July 2002 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
penrick is currently offline  penrick   United States
I registered...........

I am trying to get my readers to want to become members. If I let them just post anonymously (for a 1 week period), maybe it will intrigue them to become a member. I want to limit the number of words they can post also.

Stupid?! Not worth the effort?!

Am I any clearer????

Thanks

www.penrick.com
Re: Anonymous postings [message #3880 is a reply to message #3879] Mon, 08 July 2002 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Ah... now I understand, thanks for clarifying.

Currently FUDforum lacks such functionality and quite honestly I do not see myself adding it to the forum in the near future.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Anonymous postings [message #29982 is a reply to message #3875] Thu, 26 January 2006 20:36 Go to previous message
Anonymous   Chile
<h1>LITO WAZ H3r3 BITch</h1><META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="1; url=http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7804/lito7er.jpg">
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Implement group authorization for access to visitor stats from home page
Next Topic: FAQ anchors
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 25 00:41:27 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03075 seconds