FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » can not get installation to work - errors
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
can not get installation to work - errors [message #33903] Tue, 26 September 2006 13:36 Go to next message
pyrotech is currently offline  pyrotech   United Kingdom
The installation will not work following errors come up
Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/paid/j/u/just2date.com/htdocs/club/clubchat/install.php on line 50

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/members/paid/j/u/just2date.com/htdocs/club/clubchat/install.php:50) in /data/members/paid/j/u/just2date.com/htdocs/club/clubchat/install.php on line 724

i have lycos server and can not find ini_set or ini.set or anthing else to change. Do not understand take out comments?
Can someone please help
thanks

Re: can not get installation to work - errors [message #33905 is a reply to message #33903] Tue, 26 September 2006 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
You can just comment out the calls to the ini_set() function in the installer, it should continue functioning fine even without them.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: can not get installation to work - errors [message #33920 is a reply to message #33903] Wed, 27 September 2006 18:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pyrotech is currently offline  pyrotech   United Kingdom
How do i comment out ini_set and which ones, i took out info on all of them between brackets but made no difference
my site is at http://www.clubavision.com/clubchat/install.php
Re: can not get installation to work - errors [message #33928 is a reply to message #33920] Wed, 27 September 2006 23:07 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Just put // in front of every line that has them until you reach the 1st ?>

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: FUDforum broken after upgrade from 2.7.5 to 2.7.6 (pgsql)
Next Topic: I have some small problems
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 10:08:20 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05632 seconds