FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » re: Source code for FUDForum
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
re: Source code for FUDForum [message #33988] Sat, 30 September 2006 20:17 Go to next message
dwees is currently offline  dwees   United Kingdom
Hi there,

I recently downloaded your install script and used it to install Fudforum in a folder on my website. I'm also using the CMS Drupal in another folder, and a module Drupal has which builds a bridge between Fudforum and Drupal, allowing for database updates on user profiles and forum topics to be included in 'blocks' in Drupal. However it does not allow for a single-login and this I would like to try and change.

However I can't download the now installed Fudforum source code because when it was installed, it used Group permissions I don't have access to change. I intend to ask my web host provider to Chown the folder back to me, and this should solve that problem, but I'd also like to be able to download a zipped version of the source code if possible, and it might be easiest if someone had a copy of it for me to look at?

Dave
Re: re: Source code for FUDForum [message #34020 is a reply to message #33988] Sun, 01 October 2006 19:29 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
You can gain access to the forum's sources without talking with your ISP. Simply use the forum's "file unlock" control panel, to grant world read/write permissions to the forum's files.

The sources themselves are available from web cvs (check timeline link on the download page).

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Page cannot be displayed
Next Topic: Java script errors when accessing the forum
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 12:00:21 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02791 seconds