|FUDforum 2.2.2 Released [message #4021]
||Fri, 12 July 2002 08:47
This is a major bug fixing release, that resolves a large number of bugs found in prior release. In addition to the bug fixes, this release introduces 2 new features.|
1) Fixed theme deletion bug, that in some cases would remove files in adm/ directory.
2) Fixed LIKE query lookups to support PostgreSQL syntax (double escapes)
3) Added PostgreSQL support in admlock form.
4) Corrected urls inside help file translations
5) Fixed permission settings that determines if a user can see last post thread on the front page.
6) Fixed an bug with PostgreSQL when editing users in group manager.
7) Fixed a bug inside the upgrade script, that caused the script to look for db.inc in the wrong path.
8) Fixed a bug that caused the loss of the values (revert to default) on group manager when form submission fails.
9) Fixed a bug with retrieval of permissions for user for all forums (allperms.inc)
10) Fixed permission checks on online today form.
11) Fixed a file placement bug inside import script (admimport)
12) Fixed a redirection bug inside rview, this is the form users get to when they come to a url sent via email (reply notifications).
13) Fix automatic email pickup in FUDcode, that would screw up with emails that contain numbers in the domain name.
14) Fixed an offset bug inside install/upgrade script that could cause skipping of the 1st entry in the archive.
15) Updated conversion scripts to be compatible with FUDforum 2.2X
1) The forum dump/import process now supports different table prefixes. What it means that you can import data from forum that had "blah" as SQL table prefix into forum that has "notblah" as SQL table prefix.
2) Added Alias support. This feature "Use Aliases", can be enabled via the admin control panel (disabled by default). It will allow each registered user to specify a nick name other then their login name to be displayed on the forum.
3) Added "Multiple Host Login" option to admin control panel. If enabled (disabled by default) it would allow multiple active sessions from the same account from different machines/browsers.
1) Updated the Turkish translation.
FUDforum Core Developer
[Updated on: Thu, 25 July 2002 09:55]
Report message to a moderator