FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Installation CGI Error (CGI Error (HTTP Headers) at start of installation)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Installation CGI Error [message #35640] Fri, 26 January 2007 16:51 Go to next message
juicecap   United States
As soon a I hit the "Next" button from the first installation page, I get a CGI Error as follows:

Quote:

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

I have changed the directory permissions to 777. The script appears to have created the folder FUDforum, but the are no files in the folder. I even then flagged that folder 777 and ran again with same error.

System Information
PHP Version: 4.4.1
Magic quotes gpc:
For performance reasons we recommend keeping this option OFF. enabled
MySQL Extension:
Interface to the MySQL server, which is the recommended database for FUDforum. enabled
PostgreSQL Extension:
Interface to the PostgreSQL server. disabled
PCRE Extension:
Perl Compatible Regular Expression (required). enabled
Zlib Extension:
zlib extension is optional, however we recommend enabling it. This extension allow you to compress your forum backups as well as use zlib compression for your pages. enabled
Pspell Extension:
Pspell extension is optional, this extension is needed by the FUDforum's built-in spellchecker. If you want to allow users to spell check their messages, enable this extension. disabled

JuiceCAP

[Updated on: Fri, 26 January 2007 16:54]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Installation CGI Error [message #35641 is a reply to message #35640] Fri, 26 January 2007 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
juicecap   United States
Now, I re-downloaded the file and I am getting checksum errors. The checksum doesn't match no matter what I do. I have tried all downloads. I unchecked the setting in WinZip "TAR file smart CR/LF conversion", and I still get the same results. I am using Dreamweaver to upload if that has anything to do with it??

Any ideas? I'm out of them!
THANKS IN ADVANCE! Confused

JuiceCAP
Re: Installation CGI Error [message #35647 is a reply to message #35641] Sun, 28 January 2007 15:29 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Download the file directory to the server via PHP.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: "Current time:" incorrect i dont know what to do!
Next Topic: Fudforum upgrade from 2,7.3 to 2.7.6
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 08:50:13 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02476 seconds