FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » administrator - cannot access control panel
Show: Today's Messages :: Unread Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
| Subscribe to topic | Bookmark topic 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
administrator - cannot access control panel [message #35758] Wed, 07 February 2007 17:25 Go to next message
lloydm is currently offline  lloydm   United States
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
Cannot login to forum and getting error messages.

Only administrators with proper access credentials can login via this control panel

Checked database and

anonymous is userid #1 with user_opt = 0
admin is userid #2 with users_opt = 0

sql_errors log
) 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right s
yntax to use near '' at line 1<br />
Query: UPDATE fud26_ses SET sys_id='c227b321148fca67accb2121b5b1e3d9', forum_id=0, time_sec=1170884490, action='Browsing the
&lt;a href=\&quot;index.php?t=index\&quot;&gt;forum list&lt;/a&gt;', returnto='' WHERE id=<br />

what should the users_opt field be for admin and anonymous.
Re: administrator - cannot access control panel [message #35767 is a reply to message #35758] Wed, 07 February 2007 19:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
add to buddy list
The user_opt for the admin error is clearly an error, the value of this field should be:

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: administrator - cannot access control panel [message #35790 is a reply to message #35767] Thu, 08 February 2007 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lloydm is currently offline  lloydm   Canada
add to buddy list
Added 5405687 to users_opt for admin as suggested but I still cannot login, and there's no error in sql_error log so I tried running upgrade.php to see what would happen, and this is what I got. I don't wish to run the upgrade script I just wanted to see what error I would get.

Any ideas where in DB or GLOBALS.php is causing me not to login.

Notice: Undefined variable: MYSQL_TBL_PREFIX in /public_html/forum/upgrade.php on line 989

Notice: Undefined variable: MYSQL_SERVER in /public_html/forum/upgrade.php on line 990

Notice: Undefined variable: MYSQL_LOGIN in /public_html/forum/upgrade.php on line 991

Notice: Undefined variable: MYSQL_PASSWORD in /public_html/forum/upgrade.php on line 992

Notice: Undefined variable: MYSQL_DB in /public_html/forum/upgrade.php on line 993

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user: 'password@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /public_html/forum/upgrade.php on line 455
MySQL Error: #1045 (Access denied for user: 'test@localhost' (Using password: NO))

[Updated on: Thu, 08 February 2007 22:18]

Report message to a moderator

Re: administrator - cannot access control panel [message #35832 is a reply to message #35790] Wed, 14 February 2007 18:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
add to buddy list
It looks like your GLOBALS.php is missing critical data, can you try re-installing the forum?

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: administrator - cannot access control panel [message #35842 is a reply to message #35832] Thu, 15 February 2007 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add to buddy list
I was able to run upgrade script but I am still getting a blank page when attempting to login as administrator to http://..forum/adm

In sql_error I am getting.

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right s
yntax to use near '' at line 1<br />
Query: UPDATE fud26_ses SET sys_id='6649ba417bf6b246420a170a83df7307', forum_id=0, time_sec=1171552481, action='Browsing the
&lt;a href=\&quot;index.php?t=index\&quot;&gt;forum list&lt;/a&gt;', returnto='' WHERE id=<br />
Server Version: 4.0.27<br />

In fud_error I am getting this message.

?253 ?1171552350?[Error] Disabled feature<br />[Message Sent to User] This feature has been disabled by the system admi
nistrator<br />[User IP] XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX<br />[Requested URL] http://www.forum/forum/index.php?t=search&amp;<br />[Refe
rring Page] unknown<br />

[Updated on: Thu, 15 February 2007 10:29]

Re: administrator - cannot access control panel [message #35849 is a reply to message #35842] Thu, 15 February 2007 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
add to buddy list
Does your GLOBALS.php look empty?

Have you tried re-installing?

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: administrator - cannot access control panel [message #35852 is a reply to message #35849] Thu, 15 February 2007 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add to buddy list
Yes I have re-installed the forum and everything works just fine. But after importing the older forum data I cannot login anymore and keep getting the messages described.
Re: administrator - cannot access control panel [message #35871 is a reply to message #35852] Sun, 18 February 2007 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
add to buddy list
Is the data being imported from the same version of the forum?

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: administrator - cannot access control panel [message #37639 is a reply to message #35871] Mon, 11 June 2007 11:37 Go to previous message
Astoria is currently offline  Astoria   United States
add to buddy list
Ilia, this is what happened to me as well. My data was from V2.7.5 but the tables were updated to 2.7.7 versions.

addendum: and my session, which I purposely kept open so I wouldn't lose my login, seems to have expired at my old forum, Now I can't log in to the admin control panel there either, admloginuser.php just sends me right back to the index. ????

2nd addendum: the three other admins for my site are also unable to log in via the admin login.

[Updated on: Mon, 11 June 2007 17:13]

Quick Reply
Formatting Tools:   
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic: Problem upgrading on test server
Next Topic: MySQL? problems with V2.7.7rc2
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Sep 24 19:28:11 EDT 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00792 seconds