FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Warning: Division by zero in pmsg.php?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Warning: Division by zero in pmsg.php? [message #36187] Wed, 07 March 2007 16:04 Go to next message
timdogg is currently offline  timdogg   United States
I have been using FUDforum for 4 years now and it has been absolutely fantastic so first let me thank the development team for an excellent product.

Last night I upgraded from 2.7.6rc1 to 2.7.7rc1 and the upgrade went smoothly but I just noticed a problem I certainly didn't have before. When I go to compose a private message I get:

Quote:

Your private message folders exceed the allowed storage size of 300000 bytes. They currently contain 37733 bytes worth of messages.

Remove some old messages to clear up space..

When I view my private messages I get a line at the top that says:

Quote:

Warning: Division by zero in <site edited out>/FUDforum2/theme/default/pmsg.php on line 934

I checked that line (934) in the PHP and nothing stuck out at me?

$percent_full = ceil($disk_usage / $ms * 100);

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Re: Warning: Division by zero in pmsg.php? [message #36191 is a reply to message #36187] Wed, 07 March 2007 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another error found, not related that I know of?

Quote:

I tried to change my profile pic today, and I get an error. I am not sure whether you can make sense of the message or not, so I included it below.

Warning: Wrong parameter count for tempnam() in /FUDforum2/theme/default/register.php on line 1981

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /FUDforum2/theme/default/register.php:1981) in /FUDforum2/theme/default/register.php on line 1301
Re: Warning: Division by zero in pmsg.php? [message #36199 is a reply to message #36187] Wed, 07 March 2007 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
For the 1st error you need to re-visit the administrative settings and specify the maximum mailbox size for administrators. (it was a bug in RC1, fixed in CVS)

The latter error is fixed in CVS, patch URL is listed below.
http://cvs.prohost.org/c/index.cgi/FUDforum/chngview?cn=11742

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Warning: Division by zero in pmsg.php? [message #36202 is a reply to message #36187] Thu, 08 March 2007 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome! Thank you Ilia.
Re: Warning: Division by zero in pmsg.php? [message #36311 is a reply to message #36199] Fri, 16 March 2007 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia wrote on Wed, 07 March 2007 18:45

The latter error is fixed in CVS, patch URL is listed below.
http://cvs.prohost.org/c/index.cgi/FUDforum/chngview?cn=11742

I thought this was fixed in my forum but apparently it did not take. I tried to go back to the CVS all day but was unable to as it appears to be completely down.

Anyone know of any mirrors of the CVS?
Re: Warning: Division by zero in pmsg.php? [message #36341 is a reply to message #36311] Sun, 18 March 2007 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
CVS server's IP address changed, it should be working again now.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Warning: Division by zero in pmsg.php? [message #36359 is a reply to message #36341] Mon, 19 March 2007 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia wrote on Sun, 18 March 2007 13:39

CVS server's IP address changed, it should be working again now.

I think it is down again Embarassed It was up when I checked it last night, but I couldn't make the code changes then, now when I went to go get the new change, it is unavailable.
Re: Warning: Division by zero in pmsg.php? [message #36367 is a reply to message #36359] Mon, 19 March 2007 23:11 Go to previous message
Administrator
Core Developer
There is a DNS change taking place, it will take another 24 hours before all systems reference the new IP.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: phpBB to FUD conversion
Next Topic: Small theme issue
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 16:33:53 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02440 seconds