FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » onload="MM_preloadImages('../images/about_on.gif', .. )" breaks template
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
onload="MM_preloadImages('../images/about_on.gif', .. )" breaks template [message #36310] Thu, 15 March 2007 20:21 Go to next message
nikola99 is currently offline  nikola99   United States
I was creating a template and after I rebuilt the template I got an empty page. I looked at the source and all I could see was
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-15"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

I started from scratch adding sections to the template, and the following line is what caused the error.
<body onload="MM_preloadImages('../images/about_on.gif','../images/tips_on.gif','../images/advertise_on.gif','../images/contact_on.gif','../images/1news_on.gif','../images/2school_on.gif','../images/3police_on.gif','../images/5buzz_on.gif')">

Any suggestions?
Re: onload="MM_preloadImages('../images/about_on.gif', .. )" breaks template [message #36347 is a reply to message #36310] Sun, 18 March 2007 18:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Try adding a space before and after each '.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: onload="MM_preloadImages('../images/about_on.gif', .. )" breaks template [message #36361 is a reply to message #36347] Mon, 19 March 2007 20:45 Go to previous message
nikola99 is currently offline  nikola99   United States
That did it, thanx!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Message can not go to newsgroup
Next Topic: Potential security hole, Anon user allowed in by clicking a referal link
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri May 24 14:25:52 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02630 seconds