FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » I have moved a Forum to a new server and everything works except...
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
I have moved a Forum to a new server and everything works except... [message #36911] Tue, 17 April 2007 10:05 Go to next message
Jaems is currently offline  Jaems   Denmark
I am having trouble finding the images that have been uploaded for the individual messages (i.e. images that all the users upload and display). They don't load in the message bodies and when I click on an image link I get the following errors.

Warning: getimagesize(/customers/jnote.dk/jnote.dk/httpd.www/forum/files/36.atch) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jnoteorg/public_html/forum/theme/default/getfile.php on line 163

It is worth noting that the very first file path above is the file path of the OLD server. This might be the problem, but I don't know how to repair that path.

Then I get a similar message followed by four separate line notifications of the following error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jnoteorg/public_html/forum/theme/default/getfile.php:163) in /home/jnoteorg/public_html/forum/include/core.inc on line 134

In addition, I am not able to access any of the menu items from a message compose window. (bold, url, list smilies, etc.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Forum 2.7.6
Mac OSX,
Used SQL export import
Used Data dump and import

jnote.org
FUD version 2.7.7, Apache

[Updated on: Tue, 17 April 2007 11:12]

Report message to a moderator

Re: I have moved a Forum to a new server and everything works except... [message #36917 is a reply to message #36911] Tue, 17 April 2007 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ernesto is currently offline  Ernesto   Sweden
I have more or less the same problem after moving my server. No clue what I can do about it to be honest hehe.

Re: I have moved a Forum to a new server and everything works except... [message #36918 is a reply to message #36911] Tue, 17 April 2007 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The filepath stored in the database is wrong.

The table in question is fud26_attach

You will have to run a replacement script to fix it.

Re: I have moved a Forum to a new server and everything works except... [message #36919 is a reply to message #36911] Tue, 17 April 2007 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
<?php

$db = mysql_connect("localhost", "USERNAME", "PASSWORD");
mysql_select_db("DATABASENAME",$db);

$sql = "SELECT * FROM fud26_attach WHERE location LIKE '%/OLD/PATH/TO/FILES/%'";
$result = mysql_query($sql,$db);

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
{
 $tmp = $row['location'];
 $tmp = str_replace('/OLD/PATH/TO/FILES/','/NEW/PATH/',$tmp);
 $sql = "UPDATE fud26_attach SET location='".$tmp."' WHERE id='".$row['id']."'";
 mysql_query($sql,$db);
}
?>

Re: I have moved a Forum to a new server and everything works except... [message #36920 is a reply to message #36911] Tue, 17 April 2007 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For clarification, stuff to replace:

USERNAME
PASSWORD
DATABASENAME
/OLD/PATH/TO/FILES/
/OLD/PATH/TO/FILES/
/NEW/PATH/

Re: I have moved a Forum to a new server and everything works except... [message #36921 is a reply to message #36920] Tue, 17 April 2007 16:35 Go to previous message
Jaems is currently offline  Jaems   Denmark
Oh it worked! thank you thank you THANK YOU. Og tusind takk!

Any clues as to the second problem? Many menu items don't work such as:

Bold, Italics, URL, color, as well as all compose message items
"Move topic" returns only this: "//" and does nothing
Insert picture

When a user clicks to add a smiley, link or whatever, they just get nothing. Tested on Firefox and Safari, OSX.

jnote.org
FUD version 2.7.7, Apache

[Updated on: Tue, 17 April 2007 16:52]

Report message to a moderator

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: FreeBSD / PHP 5 / MySQL 5
Next Topic: Can't access Menu items after Forum Migration
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 18:06:55 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03209 seconds