FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Shut up my stupid community members please. :P
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Shut up my stupid community members please. :P [message #37611] Fri, 08 June 2007 12:27
Crimson is currently offline  Crimson   United States
If I hear "blah blah Simple Machines" one more time...

Anyway, if these few minor issues are all this guy has a problem with, can we make him shut up by fixing these little issues?

Quote:

What's wrong with FUDforum? It's so bugged. I should always be logged in, however sometimes mysteriously I have to relogin. Nothing clientside, every other forum works fine. When clicking a topic with multiple pages, you have to read it as many times as the topic has pages for the "new topic" icon to go away: annoying. If new posts are made in a topic you posted in it will not nicely notify you of this, instead you have to figure it out yourself. That's my opinion anyway.

Even if you don't fix these minor bugs, I'm not going anywhere. I love FUDForum. I just like shutting people up. Razz

[Edit: one more]

Quote:

Oh, another bug, when you want to add a post, the posts listed below the port form are ordered old->new if there are multiple pages, then you click [2] and they are new->old, and when you click one again it is fixed for the first page (new->old) too.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 June 2007 12:29]

Report message to a moderator

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Tree view issues
Next Topic: Search for icon images in wrong location (V2.7.5)
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 16:19:02 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.69753 seconds