» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.3.0RC1 Released
|FUDforum 2.3.0RC1 Released [message #4877]
||Mon, 12 August 2002 08:28
The first RC to the upcoming stable release of 2.3.0 is now out. This was a mostly bug fixing release with only one new feature, which is the addition of the IkonBoard (mysql) to FUDforum conversion script.|
The following bugs were resolved:
1) PM online/offline indicator fixed for admin
2) Alignment of preview of private messages
3) Fixed a bug with polls that caused voting to take user to a 404 error message.
4) Fixed redirect after thread deletion
5) Made the order of messages on post more user friendly
6) Users now need to confirm their email address once they change it.
7) Usage of sessions & multi-host login has been fixed.
8) Relaxed file permissions during the install process to allow user to remove any created files and directories via ftp or ssh/telnet.
9) Fixed a bug with redirect code
10) Fixed the install process on Windows machines
11) Removed unneeded acronym tags where ever possible.
FUDforum Core Developer
[Updated on: Mon, 26 August 2002 10:35]
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Wed Jun 20 20:52:14 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00665 seconds