» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.3.0RC2 Released
|FUDforum 2.3.0RC2 Released [message #4993]
||Thu, 15 August 2002 07:36
This is another bug fix release for the upcoming 2.3.0 (stable). The one major addition in this release is the newly added Russian translation, which brings the total number of translations of FUDforum to nine.|
The following bug fixes were implemented in this release:
- Added code to polllist & usrinfo forms to prevent showing of polls from deleted forums.
- Fixed a query failure that occurs when an anonymous user creates a poll.
- Removed a RIGHT JOIN from consistency checker, since it seems to have caused problems to older MySQL versions.
- Optimized the forum removal code as well as fixed a bug with a missing include.
- Fixed a bug on minimsg form, which is responsible for showing previews of the messages in the thread you are replying to on the post form.
- Fixed mark read logic in selmsg
- Made upgrade script not overwrite graphics in custom themes.
- Fixed division by 0 bug in compactor code
- Fixed a bug that would cause post form to fail, when replying to a message containing a poll.
- Fixed a typo in the French translation.
- Removed hard coded include of err.inc.t inside root_index.php
FUDforum Core Developer
[Updated on: Mon, 26 August 2002 10:36]
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Wed Mar 21 03:20:20 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00574 seconds