|2.3.0RC4 Released [message #5217]
||Fri, 23 August 2002 12:31
There were a number of important changes since RC3, so to be on the safe side I've decided to delay the release of 2.3.0 stable and make yet another RC release, RC4.|
- A major new feature was added, that was just too neat (IMHO) to leave out of the 2.3.0 release, which is the primary reason for RC4. This feature is the 'tree view' of the thread listing, while disabled by default (a little slow, some optimizations will come in the future) if enabled (like on this forum) it will show a tree view of threads.
- German & Russian translations were updated.
- Added read/unread indicators on tree view beside each message
- Fixed alignment of the password reminder form
- Made upgrade script restore core.inc on failure of upgrade, to prevent version confusion.
- Fixed a file permissions bug inside the forum backup script.
- Make 'undefined section' error message give more info.
- Prevent parsing of inside [code] tag
- Fixed permissions set by file compactor
- Fixed rview redirection form.
- Fixed a number of bugs inside nntp.php & maillist.php scripts
- Made nntp import fetch message ids in reverse order to allow for proper tree building.
FUDforum Core Developer
[Updated on: Mon, 26 August 2002 10:36]
Report message to a moderator