Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.
Logout [ CommonCrawl [Bot] ]
Logged in user:
CommonCrawl [Bot] [
list all smilies
Editing Time Limit
Allowed File Extensions:
jpg jpeg png gif txt doc gz bz2 inc php zip diff
Maximum File Size:
Maximum Files Per Message:
Notify me when someone replies to this message.
Include your profile signature.
Disable smilies in this message
I updated a bunch of Wiki pages
Fri, 03 October 2014 18:36
I made a bunch of updates to the Wiki pages. Some were clarifications, some were true updates. I'd really appreciate it if some others would poke around there and see if anything else needs to get updated.
1. I put the logo we voted on a while back
2. I added the mention of the path_info_seo template set and what it does
3. I made some changes to be more consistent with the use of the word s"theme" and "template set," instead of using the word "template," to be more consistent with the words used in the project.
4. I changed "myskin" to "mytheme" because i think the whole template/theme thing is already confusing without adding the word "skin" in there.
5. I moved the Documentation and FAQ section higher up in the Main Page and put the external links under it (after the "fold")
BTW, there is a very outdated documentation section here:
Has all of that data found its way into the FAQ? If so, we should put a 301 redirect that redirects the entire documentation section to the documentation section of the Wiki. That stuff is now really old.
What else do you guys think we need to do/add?
Wed Apr 01 22:54:43 EDT 2020
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00743 seconds
Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.8.
FUDforum Bulletin Board Software