FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » FUDforum 3.0+ » where to modify src for new functionalities?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
where to modify src for new functionalities? [message #163052] Mon, 20 September 2010 21:43 Go to previous message
lostpark is currently offline  lostpark   United States
Hi,
I want to add a telephone field in the required info part of the user registration form. I want to know where to modify the code in order to get this working. I ask this because although some topics mention related info, some are a little out dated and can not find the files that are mentioned in my install.

I also want to add a new functionality to the project. Basically, I want to email every member of the forum the last registered user's phone, email, and name. I am trying to create a peer pressure forum to quit smoking so I need all the users to have that info.

Finally, I want the previous last registered user to be designated as the new last registered user "supervisor" and to that relationship appear on a list. This person will be the most responsible of supervising the user's correct behavior towards smoke quitting (calling him, emailing, so that he goes to the events, does the activities, etc). I think that I will have to add a "handler" field to the user table so that the supervisor's uid is linked to the new user. Again as the first question, which tables/code do I have to modify?

Thanks.
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: problem FEED