FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » The Smilies, List of active users (Some minor inconsistencies )
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
The Smilies, List of active users [message #163738] Mon, 29 November 2010 07:58 Go to previous message
Atomicrun is currently offline  Atomicrun   Sweden
Editing the list of smilies can be a bit of a challenge. The feeling is like it don't really work. Deleting smilies disrupt the order. A forum consistency check seems to help any edits propagate through. After a second re-order of the smilies, all seems OK. Possibly including a link to the forum consistency check on the page?

Eh -- I have a problem with the lists of active users. I found it difficult to list myself. The forum also seems to mix up my identity, when I have two, one as user and another as forum administrator/admin. Deleting cookies, and using no cookies seems
to help with the identification. My feeling is that the "Hide activities" on the forum is set; and if set on the "admin" it cover also the "user" identity. This is a real super-minor issue, in't it? Possibly my config is in error at some place?
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: add-this widget not showing
Next Topic: Misstype in /scripts/fudapi.inc.php
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri May 17 01:50:16 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04256 seconds