FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » PHP discussions » php server (Perhaps you can see something I don't?)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
php server [message #164157] Thu, 06 January 2011 18:23 Go to previous message
mikesla is currently offline  mikesla   Canada
Hi.

Here is the information from my server, maybe someone here can see why I can't use the jobs, or even get cron jobs to work.
------------------------
Configure Command
'./configure' '--disable-cgi' '--disable-pdo' '--disable-posix' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-zip' '--prefix=/usr/local' '--with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs' '--with-bz2' '--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/lib' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/local/lib/php.ini.d' '--with-curl=/opt/curl/' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--with-gettext' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/' '--with-mcrypt=/opt/libmcrypt/' '--with-mhash=/opt/mhash/' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-pcre-regex=/opt/pcre' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-ttf' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr'
------------------------
Server API Apache 2.0 Handler
------------------------
Virtual Directory Support disabled
------------------------
Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/local/lib
------------------------
Loaded Configuration File /usr/local/lib/php.ini
------------------------
Scan this dir for additional .ini files /usr/local/lib/php.ini.d
------------------------
disable_functions system, show_source, exec, shell_exec, proc_open, passthru, set_time_limit, ini_restore, mysql_list_dbs, ini_alter, dl, pfsockopen, openlog, syslog, symlink, link, chgrp, leak, popen, escapeshellcmd, apache_child_terminate, apache_get_modules, apache_get_version, apache_getenv, apache_note, apache_setenv, virtual, mb_send_mail system, show_source, exec, shell_exec, proc_open, passthru, set_time_limit, ini_restore, mysql_list_dbs, ini_alter, dl, pfsockopen, openlog, syslog, symlink, link, chgrp, leak, popen, escapeshellcmd, apache_child_terminate, apache_get_modules, apache_get_version, apache_getenv, apache_note, apache_setenv, virtual, mb_send_mail
-------------------------

I'm hoping that there is something in there that will help me find the correct php_cli path since you folks understand this far better than I do.

There is more information. If you need more I'll post another message.

Cheers...

[Updated on: Thu, 06 January 2011 18:25]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Help requested PHP
Next Topic: Usenet group import
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun May 26 16:47:29 GMT 2024