FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Forum Styles » transferring styles between boards "under the hood"
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
transferring styles between boards "under the hood" [message #164802] Thu, 10 March 2011 19:31 Go to previous message
wittrs is currently offline  wittrs   United States
Suppose one had three boards, A, B, and C. Suppose further that Board A had a customized style that took a lot of time to create. Let's call the style, ALPHA-DOG. Suppose you wanted B and C to have that style. How would you do it by copying files inside your website's directory structure?

One finds FudForum theme files in three basic places: (1) in the offline directory under the folder "thm" (2) in the online directory under the folder "themes" and (3) in the offline directory under the folders "include --> themes" (or something close to that). So you have three places.

Question: if one were to copy and paste all of the ALPHA-DOG files from the three locations (folders) in (1) (2) (3) from Board A to boards B and C -- would that work? Would B and C have the ALPHA-DOG LOOK?

Here's why I ask: One of my boards is now broken. I'm getting this: Fatal error: SQL Error has occurred, please contact the administrator of the forum and have them review the forum's SQL query log in /hsphere/local/home/ludwiggroup/sworg/include/core.inc on line 219

Any idea how to log into a board when it won't show you the log-in page? Any ideas at all how to fix this? I guess, theoretically, I could just delete the files I copied and see if that doesn't do it.

(Any help out there is most appreciated)
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Location of area immediately below header
Next Topic: Drupal 7
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 09:56:19 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05327 seconds