FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Multiple issues on the registration page
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Multiple issues on the registration page [message #187505] Sun, 01 July 2018 18:56 Go to previous message
Coretext03 is currently offline  Coretext03   United States
I have been dealing with various issues on my forum server and the following are the few that I have been unable to fix...

1. On the forum registration page, the CAPTCHA is missing and in its place is the text "Array". Previous to upgrading to 3.0.9 from 3.0.6, the text CAPTCHA worked fine. I have installed php56-gd to see if it'll work now with graphic support for the CAPTCHA, but no dice.
2. While on version 3.0.6, upon submitting the registration info the page loads for a while and then returns with HTTP ERROR 500. This issue persisted in version 3.0.9(after the captcha is disabled).
3. The current time at the bottom just shows "Current Time: Sun Jul #d 11:46:15 PDT 2018". I have been unable to fix it so that it shows the correct day and time. (Changing the time zone in Global Settings Manager didn't work.)

Any help is greatly appreciated. Smile
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Sending mass email and PM is not working 3.0.5 and 3.0.9