FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » FUDforum in eGroupWare » Error 403 trying to access admin console
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Error 403 trying to access admin console [message #21264] Wed, 24 November 2004 04:30 Go to previous message
josh is currently offline  josh   United States
Hi,

I installed eGroupware a few days ago, and just got around to the FUDForum part. Works great, except I can't get into the Admin Console. It gives me a 403 error everytime. I looked into file permissions, and while I might have them wrong, it sure looks like they are right. What I did notice though was that my name did not show up at the bottom with the Administrator color. Instead, it was the same default color as a normal user. When I looked at the member list, nothing stuck out to show me as the administrator either.

Is there something I can check to make sure I am set as the administrator? I tried looking in the database and in the GLOBALS.php file, but didn't see where it would be set.

I did see one other post in this forum that looked like someone had the same problem, but at the end they just said they fixed it, and didn't explain what they did. Sad

Thanks for any help you can offer!
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: FUDforum in Egroupware documentation contributions
Next Topic: Can't access the Control Panel