FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Install FUDforum on your PC in under 15 minutes  () 1 Vote
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: Install FUDforum on your PC in under 15 minutes [message #188025 is a reply to message #158106] Wed, 27 January 2021 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
The Witcher is currently offline  The Witcher   
Back in the fray after a long sabbatical, 1st thing was a fudforum2go pkg but that failed it appears to no longer be supported, and limited to PHP 5.0.
So I turned to XAMPP, initial install went well and it worked, but while exploring the admin panel (appears you all been very busy these past few years) I encountered many errors mostly curly braces? After logout, was unable to log back in (see below).

I will wipe and reinstall, as usual I assume its something I did wrong just want to be sure if it's a user, fudforum or XAMPP issue.

Quote:
Fatal error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in F:\xampp\htdocs\fudforum\theme\default\login.php on line 755
Fatal error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in F:\xampp\htdocs\fudforum\theme\default\search.php on line 373
any insight?

"I'm a Witcher, I solve human problems; not always using a sword!"
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message