FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Translations » FUDforum Translations (Please help us to translate FUDforum into your language)  () 1 Vote
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: FUDforum Translations [message #186499 is a reply to message #186486] Thu, 28 August 2014 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Amin is currently offline  Amin
Hey Frank, Thanks dude.

I was busy translating FUDforum messages, until a new user appeared out of nowhere and he has widely messed with all those Edits I'd done and still is editing all my translations & efforts in an unbelievably wrong way (I believe he's a troll or secretly a representative of one of the other internet forum developers which tends to bash FUDforum.).. I beg you Frank, stop this troll, I can't continue working like this and being interfered by such trolls. unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it, people (of course by 'people' I mean trolls, cuz u know, normal people won't try to act that much lawlessly in such communities in where people, and coordinately the job they're doing is damn serious) can easily ruin everything u have done without as much of a supervision from TW. unfortunately translatewiki.net has no clear rule as to prevent such trolls Neutral

Is it possible that I can have my own separated privacy while doing it? without any other trolls sabotaging my works?

Please do something about it Frank.

Regards,
Amin
[Message index]

Read Message icon3.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: French, Italian, German and Spanish
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-