FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Forum Styles » Northern lights theme (New experimental theme)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon6.gif  Re: Northern lights [message #159550 is a reply to message #159549] Tue, 09 June 2009 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
The Witcher is currently offline  The Witcher   United States
kerryg wrote on Tue, 09 June 2009 15:40
I tend towards "black text on light background" themes myself for ease of viewing - but that does look very slick!

I agree with you, but tend more towards pastel color schemes. Currently I am using the northern lights theme for a game forum so it tends to be dark by its nature, I tried white text but it would not render correctly, and I tried transparent backgrounds but they would not render either.

That example was the last of my trial version attempts, and the best end result, so I am still looking for a program that will do what I want how I want it, once I find it I should be able to make a few complete sets to compliment other preferences, themes, and color schemes.

But for now that works and I am not yet ready to pay their price for it since I am not 100% satisfied with the result even though it does work pretty well.

"I'm a Witcher, I solve human problems; not always using a sword!"
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon6.gif