FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Forum Styles » Northern lights theme (New experimental theme)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon6.gif  Re: Northern lights [message #159551 is a reply to message #159550] Wed, 10 June 2009 05:15 Go to previous message
The Witcher is currently offline  The Witcher   United States
Something More better!

I used a trial version of "Button Maker 4" to make my test "New Topic" button above, and it did a fine job of it, but I was not quite satisfied enough to spend treasure to buy and try the full registered version, I may do so later because it does offer some very nice functions.

So instead I turned to another program I already had a registered copy of, and tried it again with somewhat different though not necessarily better overall results.

I'm calling these "Red-Meteorite" to go along with the theme of the game forum I made them for. I believe all the required forum buttons are included; they are named accurately so it is a simple matter of extracting them from the archive and uploading to your themes image directory overwriting the ones already there (I would recommend saving your old buttons though just in case).

I have tried all 12 of the forum button replacements and they worked just fine for me, but I have not tried the user and rank tags yet.

I will begin tomorrow building 2 more sets besides this one too match the 2 themes frank has already made, so if anyone wants buttons other than the ones included here, post your suggestions and I will try and include them.

index.php?t=getfile&id=5625&private=0

"I'm a Witcher, I solve human problems; not always using a sword!"

[Updated on: Thu, 11 June 2009 06:04]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message