FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » HELP! Cannot login with exact username and password (Cookies wrong or?)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: HELP! Cannot login with exact username and password [message #160067 is a reply to message #160057] Tue, 21 July 2009 19:40 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
WildCat is currently offline  WildCat
It definitely has to do something with my profile.
After your idea I did re-register and here I am no prob from ol'homey Firefox 3.5.1.

Still would be nice to figure out what's wrong with my old account! Don't you think? Because it indicates there is a live bug right here somewhere wide on the open. And it supposedly concerns old users, something about settings migration? I could have had a russian theme selected but I am not sure I had.

I wish I remembered the last time I logged in here but it was quite a long time ago, during something like 2.1 may be but not sure, could've been 1.8 as well... Not long after this new layout was introduced, half a year tops. There was also a very long period I did not receive any notifications about new versions - best for you to know when, so last login was before that.
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message