FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Linking to another post within a thread? (Is it possible to link a reply?)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: Linking to another post within a thread? [message #162214 is a reply to message #162213] Wed, 07 April 2010 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
pwerkso is currently offline  pwerkso   Australia
The Witcher wrote on Wed, 07 April 2010 00:57
pwerkso wrote on Tue, 06 April 2010 12:50
Interestingly enough, all of the "is a reply to message ######" hyperlinks in the thread all take you back to the original post, regardless of the number it says it's replying to! It doesn't give me an error saying I do not have permissions or anything. I will PM you the link right now. Let me know if you figure out anything. I will also ask the board admins. Thanks again!

Edit: As I've indicated in the e-mail, I am mistaken. All the "is a reply to #####" links do not take you to the original posters, but to the top of the page instead (which on page 1, does happen to be the original poster).

Unfortunately I have received NO email! And nothing's in my spam filters except spam!

:snip:

It's a moderated FAQ forum (naudefj and I are the only moderators for it) and you may post anonymously so it must go through he and or I before being visible to others.

Weird! I have posted on there with the link Smile I hope it's nothing to do with my browser, or else I'll just feel silly Razz
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message
Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message
Previous Topic: Trouble implementing XML Aggregation
Next Topic: Can forum be set up to disallow sig lines until XX number of posts (or mod approval)?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun May 12 15:11:19 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04892 seconds