FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Translations » latest turkish update (updated some terminology)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
latest turkish update [message #162014] Fri, 12 March 2010 13:53 Go to previous message
tufan is currently offline  tufan   Turkey
Hi,

It's been long time since I updated the Turkish translation (Oh, there is even a translatewiki now Smile ). When I first translated, some of the terms weren't used widely in Turkey and there were more than one for some words.

I updated the ones that are in common use now.

I also updated 3 of the images.

I'm still kinda confused about the template system, though, "default" is still the default that contains the basic translation for all strings, right? I guess it downloads from translatewiki automatically, if only there were a tool that does the opposite as well Smile

Anyways, I also updated the words in the translate wiki.

One last question: Where is the black theme (the current "default" of fudforum.org) ? Forum version seems to be same, but it's not the one that comes with the installation? Well, it definitely can and should be the next default for new installations imho.

Here is the updated Turkish translation (xcf files are under img directory, and note the charset too).

http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affiliates/Buttons/firefox2/firefox-spread-btn-1.png
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message