FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Plugins and Code Hacks » New plugin call hook type & OpenID plugin
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: New plugin call hook type [message #162445 is a reply to message #162432] Wed, 12 May 2010 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
omniton is currently offline  omniton   Belarus
naudefj писал(а) Sat, 08 May 2010 14:55
Your plugin works like a charm! However, I think we should rather move it into core and introduce an admin toggle to enable/disable OpenID logins. We can also add a nifty OpenID selector on the login page. What do you think?

well, I think it's a good idea but it requires some additional stuff. Look at sourceforge.net accounting. It uses openid providers to authenticate user and in the account manager you can manage own openid identities (instead of just email). Fudforum Openid plugin can be used with minimal refactoring but in the account manager we have to add new table to handle users openid identities and implement list/add/delete functions. The main idea of implemented openid plugin just show how we can use external authentication (not only openid). For example it could be corporate portal or simply cms.
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message