FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Forum Styles » Dark-background theme (offered for inclusion in default distribution)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Dark-background theme [message #163440] Mon, 01 November 2010 17:39 Go to previous message
Wild_Cat is currently offline  Wild_Cat
Hello! I know I offered to make some contributions to FUDforum development coz I owe it to you. Unfortunately I've been off for a while but I did not forget my promise and intend to keep it.

So, one of the items on the list: can I offer a dark-background theme for inclusion in the default distribution because there isn't any while some people prefer it this way.

For dark background I would need to remake most of the images, at least the buttons and forum icons. Is it possible to obtain the source-files for those to make it cleanly and nicely looking in the FUD-forum style? Because I tried some negative inversion combinations on the ready buttons and it doesn't look too nice, and I can't make them better without sources.

This could also be useful for people who are creating their own kinds of dark themes (and I've seen quite a number of those in this forum!) so they wouldn't have to recreate all buttons from scratch but could use the buttons from that dark theme, all ready! I think those people would appreciate it a lot.

I could of course create other buttons for my personal use, but if this could be of benefit for the default set of themes offered, I think it would be nicer if I made them just like the current ones.

Or do you prefer me to make some sketch work with the CSS and color-inverted buttons to evaluate if I'm worth your trust?

Lady of Avalon
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: i dont know how to do it
Next Topic: Userinfo - style CSS ContentTable
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-