FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Converters » Beating a dead horse, again and again... Ikonboard converter (Sniff Sniff Sniff. Whew, that suckers really dead. Can you say reanimation?)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: Beating a dead horse, again and again... Ikonboard converter [message #163525 is a reply to message #163505] Fri, 05 November 2010 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mph_ is currently offline  mph_   United States
Well the best laid plans of Mikes & men. I was able to swap days. (This has got my interest up).

I ran into a snag that I'm not sure I can get around. Here's the error I'm getting.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function qf() in /home/myhome/workspace/fud/ikon.php on line 156 I can't find any reference to a "qf" function in any of the files in the entire directory structure.

I get the same error using FUD2.8 or FUD3. Any Ideas what the qf function is supposed to do?

Addendum: I commented out the qf line now I get the same error for the "db_singleobj" function. Hmmmm

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

[Updated on: Fri, 05 November 2010 02:42]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: YahooGroup Conversion - mdb File Import from archiver PGOffline to FUDforum
Next Topic: Converting from PHPBB3?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed May 01 04:05:52 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04207 seconds