FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Problem attaching files in FUDForum 2.8.1 (uploaded images are not being displayed nor are they downloadable)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Problem attaching files in FUDForum 2.8.1 [message #163808] Thu, 02 December 2010 12:39 Go to previous message
gsochor is currently offline  gsochor
Guys,

I am running into an odd problem overhere:

I have just recently inherited the administrator-ship of our internal FORUM and was confronted by one of the managers, that uploading pictures doesn't work (for a while).

index.php?t=getfile&id=6056&private=0

And as you may see in the picture, it basically looks correct, I tried downloading the file, which is stored in the web-root of our FORUM and it is not corrupted. Neither is the file link wrong in the database (so that is pointing in the correct direction and UMASK on the files is 0666 - so should be fine as well.

When trying to download the attachment, the system gives an error as well, stating that the upload image contains errors.

I would highly appreciate any input on this matter or where to dig specifically. Unfortunately it is not possible to simply upgrade the forum to 3.0.x, because of management concerns.

Cheers,
Greg
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: HTML and Javascript -- Dangers
Next Topic: Major XML-aggregation Confusion
Goto Forum: