FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » FUDforum 3.0+ » Condensed Categories displaying "opened" when clicked
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: Condensed Categories displaying "opened" when clicked [message #163867 is a reply to message #163845] Sun, 05 December 2010 18:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
wittrs is currently offline  wittrs   United States
... sorry to be taking up so much of your time, Frank.

I remain, it seems, a complete imbecile. I rebuilt all the themes, yet nothing happened when I clicked the condensed directory (still condensed). I then tried to run the php.t from the browser, and received an error message. (For simplicity, let's call these steps -- rebuilding, clicking, and running from broswer -- MANEUVERS).

I then deleted the php.t and tried re-uploading with the file manager. I once again put it in the same directory as index.php (the web directory). I did not notice that it told me to do anything further.So I tried MANEUVERS. No change.

I did notice, however, that the php.t file permissions seemed different compared to other php files. So I made those match as well, and tried MANEUVERS. Still no change.

I must be doing something wrong. Something elementary. It seems even from the vantage point of a fool like myself, that the file php.t isn't getting "called" or something.

BTW, I also tried MANEUVERS on the default theme. I wanted to make sure my custom theme didn't rip out any of the wiring that it shouldn't have.

Once again, I do appreciate all of your help.
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Feature Requests for logs